PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Information regarding the Processing of Personal Data
“ALMA DI PIETRA ΜΕPΕ Marketing and production of jewelry” (from now on “Alma di Pietra”, “our Company”, “We”) seated in Greece, Athens, 22 Romvis str. Postal Code 10562, Tax Registration Number: 997957750, Fiscal Authority: ST’ of Athens, telephone no.: +30 210 2223326, as the controller of the processing of the data, strictly committed to protect your privacy, will make efforts to protect your Personal Data pursuant to the following Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”).
Personal Data Protection
The Website was created to serve, inform you and allow you to conduct your purchases. For these purposes to be fulfilled, it is necessary for you to provide us with specific information, so that your orders can be delivered and that we can be of service to you. The processing of your personal data is conducted in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, the more specific national law for the protection of personal data in force at any time, as well as the applicable provisions in the context of electronic communications and the decisions and directives of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
You will need to provide us with your personal information if you wish to order products, register as users with our Website, send us e-mails and contact us. If you register with our Website as a user, you will be asked for your name and surname as well as an e-mail address, in order for a personal security code (password) to subsequently be created. During the placement of your order you will be asked for your name and surname, the complete delivery address for the product you are ordering, your e-mail address and your telephone number. The information you provide us with will be used for the fulfillment of your order and the completion of the purchase of the product as well as every other relevant procedure. We also register technical data, which include Internet Protocol (IP) address, access data, browser data, as well as user data relating to the way you use our services.
When you are placing your order, you are able to subscribe to our newsletter so that you can receive notifications concerning interesting topics and products’ offers or new products. You are able to cancel your subscription through any of the newsletters you have received or by sending a relevant notification to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
Alma di Pietra processes Personal Data on the following basis :
- The processing of your Personal Data may be necessary in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, the decisions and orders of public and administrative authorities, or for the performance of our agreement, in the context of the protection of the lawful interests of our Company, as well as in order to ensure your proper service. Your choice not to be subjected to the abovementioned processing, may affect our capability to fulfill your order and our obligations.
- In certain cases, we may ask for your consent, in order to process your Personal Data. You have the right to withdraw your consent, in the way described below. It should be noted that the withdrawal of your consent and the exercise of your right to object to the processing of your Personal Data will not affect the processing which has already occurred up to this point, and such a withdrawal may result in the inability of our Company to fulfill its obligations under our agreement.
How We Use your Personal Data
Alma di Pietra and/or its affiliates may process your Personal Data in order to fulfill their obligations under our mutual contract as well as for reasons of administration, management, statistical analysis, payment, internal evaluation, compliance and legal reasons.
With Whom Alma di Pietra Shares your Personal Data
Alma di Pietra may share Personal Data relating to you with its affiliates for the abovementioned purposes. We may use service providers, agents, contractors and in general third parties to perform services on our behalf, including the Processing of Personal Data concerning you for the abovementioned purposes. This may result in our sharing your Personal Data with such partners. Our Company reserves the right to share your personal data with providers of website support and maintenance services. Our Company has concluded appropriate agreements with such partners, which make provision for the legitimate use of your Personal Data and oblige them to provide an equivalent level of protection for your data. In addition, in accordance with the law, our Company may notify your data to public authorities, to judicial or independent authorities, following a legitimate request on their part, as long as this in necessary for the protection of legal rights or for the performance of obligations of our Company.
Some of the service providers and in general the abovementioned Third Parties, may be located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), whose legal framework might not afford your Personal Data the same level of protection. Alma di Pietra will ensure that all adequate safeguards are in place and that all the applicable laws and regulations are complied with in connection with these transfers.
How Alma di Pietra Protects your Personal Data
Alma di Pietra implements reasonable and appropriate physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your Personal Data from being lost, misused, accessed without authorization, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Natural persons in the European Union enjoy certain rights as Subjects of personal data, which may be subjected to restrictions. These rights include 1) the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of their Personal Data, 2) the right to restrict the processing or to object to the processing of their personal data, 3) the right to data portability. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please use the contact information below. Natural persons in the European Union also have the right to file a complaint relating to the processing of their Personal Data with their local Data Protection Authority.
For How Long We Retain your Personal Data
Personal Data will be stored only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, pursuant to the national laws and regulations and the legitimate business needs.
How to Contact Us
You may contact us in order to exercise your rights, to submit questions or file complaints with regard to the processing of your Personal Data. Alma di Pietra will take all the appropriate steps to address requests, inquiries and complaints and will reply to such requests within thirty (30) business days.
Postal Address: ALMA DI PIETRA MEPE, 22 Romvis street, Postal Code 10562, Athens Greece
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hellenic Data Protection Authority is responsible to ensure that the law on the protection of personal data is complied with in Greece. For more information regarding your privacy rights, or if you are unable to resolve a problem directly with us and wish to lodge a complaint, you may contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, Offices: 1-3 Kifisias, Postal Code 115 23, Athens, Call Centre: +30-210 6475600, Fax: +30-210 6475628, E-mail: email@example.com.
There are four main types of cookies- here we show you how and why we use them
(1) Cookies which ensure the use of the Website. Such cookies allow you to browse through our Website and use our functionalities such as “add to the basket”
(2) Cookies which count statistics of browsing. Such cookies allow us to count and analyse how our users use the Website, in order to be able to improve its functionality and the experience of your purchases
(3) Cookies of user’s preferences. When you browse or buy over the Website, such cookies will remember your preferences (such as which products you have been looking into) so that we may make your experience of browsing as better as possible and mainly more personal to your measures
(4) Marketing or advertising Cookies. Such cookies are used to show advertisements which are as close to your preferences. Through those, we ensure that we do not show advertisements to you repeatedly but we are able to limit the number thereof, so as not to tire you and also to have more effective campaigns.
By using the Website you agree for us to install such cookies to your device and to have access to such cookies when you visit us in the future. If you wish to delete these cookies that are on your computer, you may proceed to the following:
In case you wish to be exempt from the information we collect through Google Analytics, you may download and install through the following link, add on for the browser you use.
In bowser settings you may choose that your browser is prevented from accepting new cookies, or that you are asked every time a new cookie is to be installed in your hard drive. Nevertheless, you must know that if you choose to prevent cookies from being saved in your hard drive, you will not be able to use certain services of the Website.
In order to control notifications of your browser you may follow the following steps:
For Chrome: Go to Settings>For advanced>Secrecy and Security>Contents settings>Notifications
For Mozilla Firefox: Go to Options>Secrecy and Security>Rights>Notifications
For the control of cookies you may find more information under the following links: